Download the free demo of the Stock Investment Guide. You can explore the many features of SIG that make stock analysis easier than ever!
Registered users: Use this download link to receive the latest version. Your registration unlocks the demo into the full version.
Steps to Use the Software:
1. Download and install the software. If you use Windows, run the intaller. If you use Mac OS X, drag the application to your Applications folder, desktop, or wherever you prefer.
2. Run the software. If you have a registration, copy and paste the serial number into the registration screen. Otherwise, click the Demo button.
3. Open Preferences and enter the required preferences. You must click the Stock Data tab in Preferences and select a data source. If you do not do this, the software won't do anything. If you have a subscription service, make sure you enter your Username and Password exactly in order for the software to work. If you don't have a subscription service, try the free demo at http://stockcentral.com or check the "Use Free Data from the Internet" in Preferences. However, the paid services are better.
4. When the Library window opens, enter a ticker symbol in the field next to the Fetch SSG button. Then click the button. The stock will appear in your Library. Double-click to open the analysis (or select it then click the Analysis button in the toolbar).
|Macintosh Universal Binary |
Built for Macintosh OS X, the Stock Investment Guide runs on both Intel and Power PC Macintosh computers.
Built for Windows, put the Stock Investment Guide to work for you.
Visit our online store to purchase the Stock Investment Guide today.
* This site not affiliated with the National Association of Investors Corporation (“NAIC”) in any way,
nor does NAIC sponsor or endorse this website or any of the products or services offered herein.
The author founded a successful investment club and has been a member of NAIC since 1990.
Stock Investment Guide, SIG, Portfolio Analysis Review, Comparison Analsis Review,
CAR, and PAR are trademarks of Churr Software.