The Stock Investment Guide, a leading stock analysis application, has been updated to version 3.3.0. This release includes several enhancements and bug fixes.
The changes include:
- The stock prices for the Free Data Option are sometimes not available as adjusted closing prices. A fallback source was added when the primary source is not available for the desired ticker symbol.
- Updates to US stock ticker symbols.
- Increased the maximum number of stocks that can be displayed in a Portfolio Analysis Report (PAR) from 256 to 3000.
- Fixed the Free Data Option to provide a partial data set for Australian users, using AU:ticker in the Analysis window to retrieve the data. This data retrieval only works in the Analysis window because it is too slow for batch updates in the Library window. This option will load the available data into the window, depending on the data available at the source.
- Added ASX stock ticker symbols to the stock ticker database for Australian users.
- Removed Preference items related to the NAIC and StockCentral data services since they are no longer available. Stay tuned for additional options in the future!
- Additional bug fixes.